Hamilton Adhesive Labels Ltd. currently has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join its already successful sales team, with a focus on driving labels sales across multiple food, non-food and beverage categories.
The role will provide a great opportunity for an energetic, enthusiastic and experienced sales individual, who excels in a busy sales environment, works to tight deadlines and always shows a will to succeed.
You will be responsible for managing and growing a small number of existing customers, alongside identifying and generating new business leads within target categories aligned to the business strategy. Nurturing existing and identifying new relationships and looking to create true partnerships with key customers, to be their dedicated primary contact for the management of their account, are key to the role.
You will need to be able to work effectively with internal sales, commercial and operational teams to ensure that a disciplined sales process is implemented to meet both the business’ and customers’ expectations.
You will be responsible for selling 0-10 colour self-adhesive labels to multiple markets, selling the technical capability of Hamilton and seeking to add value both internally and externally.
The successful candidate will be part of a small, successful and expanding sales team, with a focus on working with all areas of the business with a real ‘want to help’ proactive attitude, seeking to make a tangible difference to the business and our customers every day.
- Identify opportunities from our existing customers and new areas of focus
- Identify and manage sales opportunities through the business, following a defined process and working with all departments
- Forecast and sales budget management
- Sales pipeline management
- Utilise CRM and ensure accuracy
- Establish and nurture new and existing customer relationships
- Proven sales skills to create, maintain and enhance prospect & customer relationships
- Experience in dealing with customers of all sizes
- Excellent customer facing skills & commercial awareness
- Ability to work in a target driven environment
- Prepared to work from the office / home and travel as required
- Labels sales experience would be desirable, however food packaging experience across other formats would be considered
- Good knowledge of food, non food, beverage markets would be essential
- Good all round IT Skills
- Ability to prioritise workloads, manage own diary to meet expectations and deadlines
- Excellent presentation skills
- Provide innovative thinking and ideas
- Self-motivated with positive work attitude
- Punctual and reliable nature
- Prepared to learn and take accountability
- Demonstrate good judgement and decision-making skills
In return, you will be offered a full time contract after 3-month probation period is completed, competitive salary with bonus, company car, company credit card, laptop and phone.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your cv with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org